Sunday, October 4, 2015

background and patterns

this is my bad background picture titled sleepy turtle
my original idea was to make a dog bed out of a blanket and take a picture of my stuffed dog but then i decided my turtle looked better and went with this, i think this is a bad background because the color of the turtle and the color of the blanket don't complement each other very well.

this is my good background picture that i don't really have a name for
my idea for this picture was to have it be my bad background but then i decided i liked this more than the other one, the reason i think this a good background is because i think the turtle looks very comfortable and it just works better than the other one.

here i just decided to make a pattern out of Lego bricks, the reason this is a pattern is because it is very orderly with the different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment