Tuesday, October 20, 2015

experiments in light

 i don't have a name. this was my first picture of the same subject
it is a mountain in front of my house. taken a t 5 PM
i think this one has bad lighting because it is kind of silhouetted and does not look good.
 i don't have a name.this was my second picture of the same subject taken at a little after 12 PM
i think this one has pretty good lighting because it looks like a well rounded photo so to speak.
 i don't have a name. this was my third picture of the same subject taken at around 6:45 AM
i think this one also has good lighting because it is not to bright not to dark.



this was a praying mantis that was on the front of my house. this is my bad lighting picture because well flash for one and it is kind of bland.

this is a hummingbird in my backyard i saw this when looking for something for the trio. i think it has good lighting because it has nice color and there isn't any glare and it looks nice with the bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment